Maintaining your vehicle takes considerable time and expense. You expect that when you get into your car, truck or SUV your trip will be a safe and reliable one. As a locally owned shop that understands your busy schedule you will see that West Seattle Autoworks is your local dealer alternative!
We are current in the latest technology and have the tools and equipment to effectively diagnose and repair your vehicle. Our expert technicians will identify and diagnose your vehicle’s problem and our service writers will explain the recommendation clearly, prioritize repairs with safety being the top priority, and take the time to answer your questions.
Wondering if we work on your car? Audi, BMW, Porsche, Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chevy......the list goes on! We can diagnose and repair most German, Japanese and all Domestic vehicles. If you own a VOLVO, SAAB, SUBARU OR MINI please see our friends down the street at Swedish Automotive.
Got a Classic Vehicle? We specialize in those too! Please call 206-257-5344 or email email@example.com to discuss your classic’s needs and we can set up a time to meet.
- Oil changes and "K" services (30,60,90 miles service)
- Vehicle manufacturer services
- Brake inspection and pad and rotor maintenance or replacement
- Electrical diagnosis and repair
- Air conditioning and heating diagnostics and repair
- Cooling system
- Engine diagnostics
- Pre and post purchase vehicle inspections
- Fluid leak diagnostics and repair
- Battery service
- Certified emissions repair facility (note: emissions testing not done at our facility)
And much more! If you have any questions give us a call 206-257-5344 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org